A Natural Cycle IVF is the procedure of cultivating a woman’s natural egg follicle without the use of fertility drugs (gonadotropins). The naturally matured egg is then harvested through surgical aspiration and fertilized in vitro with sperm. Once a quality embryo has developed, it is transferred into the woman’s uterus for implantation.
Benefits of Natural Cycle IVF
Natural Cycle IVF costs less and is a proven patient-friendly choice for achieving pregnancy.
Primary Reasons to Consider a Natural IVF Cycle
If you are considering undergoing IVF in order to overcome your infertility, you should be aware of primary reasons to consider a Natural Cycle IVF:
- Less medications, less injections, fewer side effects, less office visits, and lower stress on the patient
- Less risk of Ovarian Hyperstimulation Syndrome (OHSS) caused by high dosages of fertility drugs
- Reduces the chance of a multiple pregnancy
- No concerns of having to destroy or freeze excessive eggs and/or embryos
Natural Cycle IVF Candidates
Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and medical director of IVF1 – recommends Natural Cycle IVF for patients in the following situations:
- For women who have not responded positively to fertility medications in prior, failed traditional IVF procedures
- For women who have a low tolerance for hormonal therapy or choose not to take fertility drugs in order to conceive, but who still want to benefit from the IVF process
- For couples faced with infertility because of a male factor – low sperm count and/or poor quality sperm production
- Natural Cycle IVF offers the opportunity for improved chances of egg fertilization via Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
Explore Natural Cycle IVF
Explore your reasons to consider a Natural Cycle IVF today. Dr. Randy S. Morris will customize a Natural Cycle IVF plan for your specific needs so that you can have the baby of your dreams.
Guide to Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Randy S. Morris by calling 630.357.6540.