At Chicago’s premier egg freezing center – IVF1 – Dr. Randy Morris is renowned for implementing a cutting edge technique known as In Vitro Maturation (IVM). This method of maturing eggs outside of the woman’s body in a laboratory setting enhances the chances of a successful pregnancy after the thawing, fertilization, and embryo transfer process.
Be proactive in preserving your fertility by discovering how egg freezing is an option in your future plans to become a parent.
Candidates for Egg Freezing
Egg freezing – oocyte cryopreservation – is the latest, modern family planning option being popularized and sought out by:
- Today’s modern woman who is focused on her present day education and career opportunities
- Today’s modern woman whose circumstances in life are not presently conducive to rearing children
- Women who have decided to postpone childbearing past 30 because they have been unable to find their life partner
- Women who are facing cancer treatment – chemo or radiation – that could damage the quality of their eggs and/or destroy their ovarian function
- Women who are undergoing IVF – have produced excessive eggs – and do not want to dispose of their unused eggs
- Women having religious or ethical concerns over freezing embryos
- Women soldiers who are in danger of combat-related injuries or chemical exposure causing infertility
Great Pregnancy Success Rates
Pregnancy rates using frozen eggs are comparable to success rates through IVF using fresh eggs. Also, studies have shown no evidence of increases in chromosome abnormalities, birth defects, or developmental defects in babies born from frozen eggs.
Freezing eggs for future fertility preservation is no longer considered an experimental procedure in the medical field of treating infertility. – Dr. Randy Morris, founder and medical director of IVF1 located in the Naperville Fertility Center – only 30 miles from Chicago.
Premier Egg Freezing Center
Having establishing IVF1 as one of the first egg freezing programs in the Chicago regional area, Dr. Randy Morris is credited with achieving live births resulting from the amazing assisted reproductive technology known as oocyte cryopreservation – egg freezing. Dr. Morris spearheaded one of the nation’s first fertility preservation programs specifically designed for U.S. Military soldiers – SoldierCryo™ Military Fertility Preservation.
Guide to Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.