A top fertility center in Illinois is a fully-licensed ambulatory surgical center. IVF1 – Illinois’s top fertility center – invites patients into a high-tech Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) environment focused entirely on successful infertility diagnosis and treatment. IVF1’s structural layout has been specially designed to enhance every patient’s comfort and relaxed state throughout the treatment process.
Illinois Fertility Center
IVF1 – located in the Naperville Fertility Center – is a state-of-the-art fertility center having a spa-like feel intertwined with friendly, caring, and experienced patient care. At IVF1, you will be invited into our offices and patient rooms with soft, soothing music entrenched in an appealing, calming color scheme.
- Highly advanced technology
- Digital imaging
- Computerized records system
- Building-wide environmental control system
- Engineering for peak performance, comfort, and results
Leading Illinois fertility specialist – Dr. Randy S. Morris – is the founder and medical director of IVF1.
- Morris is renowned throughout Illinois for being the leading preeminent doctor specializing in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Morris is the leading provider of stellar ART for men and women in the Chicago regional area who are struggling with infertility
- Board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology
- Appointed Associate Clinical Professor of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of Illinois, School of Medicine
- Member – American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member – Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI)
- Member – Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART)
- Member – Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- Member – American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
Illinois’s Top Fertility Center
IVF1 is conveniently located 30 miles from Chicago and serves outlying community areas, including:
West Chicago, Aurora, North Aurora, Lisle, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Plainfield, Woodridge, Bowling Brook, Wheaton, Joliet, Orland Park, St. Charles, Elmhurst, Addison, Moline, Cress Hill, Oak Brook, Hill Stream, Lombard, and Elgin.
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.