The cost of IVF treatment ranges between $20,000 to $25,000 per cycle – excluding fertility medication expenses. The cost of fertility drugs approximate $3,000 to $5,000 depending upon the patient’s needs. Select IVF ancillary procedures average an additional $1,500, such as ICSI. Dr. Randy Morris – and the financial experts at IVF1 – are here to help you through the monetary challenges of conquering your infertility. The Doctor’s mission is to guide you through your IVF journey with the most cost-effective IVF treatment having the best chance of resulting in a healthy pregnancy.
IVF Cost and Challenges
At IVF1, Dr. Randy Morris and his professional staff understand that undergoing a succession of unsuccessful IVF treatments is very stressful on patients – mentally, emotionally, physically, and financially.
If you are searching for affordable infertility treatment, IVF1 can help you with costs.
- The cost of infertility treatments at IVF1 are made affordable to reduce your financial stress and increase your chances of becoming a parent.
- IVF1 infertility treatment plans are focused on providing each patient with the greatest chance of achieving pregnancy.
- IVF1 extends Infertility Payment Plans so that you can spread the cost of paying for your treatment over time.
- IVF1 accepts healthcare financing through Prosper Healthcare Lending.
- IVF1’s staff is well-versed in insurance coverage, processing, payment, and reimbursement protocol.
Prosper Healthcare Lending makes IVF treatment affordable through simple interest loans – no prepayment penalties and no retroactive interest – having long-term low monthly payments to fit your budget.
Check out IVF1’s recommended loan programs through Prosper Healthcare Lending and find a financing plan that best suits your financial needs.
Standard Credit Program
Loan Amount: $2,000 to $35,000
APR Range: 5.99% to 36.00%
Exceptional Credit Program
Loan Amount: $15,000 to $100,000
APR Range: 5.99% to 11.99%
Affordable and Effective IVF Treatment
For over 20 years, Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and Medical Director of IVF1 – has provided his patients with cost-effective IVF treatment options resulting in successful pregnancy. All procedures are performed within the comfort and warmth of IVF1’s inviting patient rooms in the brand new Naperville Fertility Center.
Guide To Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.