IVF1 – Chicago’s premier fertility center – offers balanced and holistic alternative approaches to In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). Nationally renowned fertility specialist – Dr. Randy S. Morris – provides low fertility drug IVF protocols as a solution to infertility. Minimal Stimulation IVF allows for a fertility treatment plan to be completely customized to a woman’s medical, emotional, and financial needs.
Minimal Stimulation IVF
Minimal Stimulation IVF has been proven to be as successful as conventional IVF. This holistic approach is now available to those struggling with the challenges of infertility.
Today’s woman no longer has to contemplate the numerous stressors of undergoing high dosages of strong fertility drugs associated with conventional IVF. With Minimal Stimulation IVF, dosages of fertility drugs are limited to the patient’s specific needs. In addition to lessening the physical stress on a woman’s body, she no longer has to invest in the high cost of high dosage fertility meds. Nor does she have to contemplate the cryopreservation of excess embryos for an indefinite period of time.
IVF Holistic Protocols
Now, you can benefit from IVF technology by using a minimal amount of infertility drugs through the medical marvel of Minimal Stimulation IVF. Through this revolutionary holistic protocol, you will produce between three to five healthy eggs
Holistic IVF Procedure
Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and medical director of IVF1 in Chicago – uses an evidence based approach to determine the protocol for every IVF procedure performed.
- The patient undergoing Minimal Stimulation IVF is administered a limited amount of hormone medication to stimulate the development of 3 to 5 egg follicles
- The development of the patient’s egg follicles are monitored throughout the woman’s egg growth stage of her cycle with blood level hormone measurements and pelvic ultrasounds
- The doctor determines the prime time to induce ovulation via hCG injection administration
- The patient’s eggs are surgically retrieved by the doctor using a transvaginal ultrasound-guided aspiration tool
- Minimal Stimulation IVF is a simple outpatient surgical procedure performed under local anesthesia – the patient can resume normal activities the day after the procedure
- The patient’s eggs are then fertilized with sperm in a controlled embryological laboratory
- Embryos are continuously monitored until they reach an optimum stage of development
- Only high grade embryos are transferred to the woman’s uterus via an insemination catheter
Guide to Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.