Look no further to find the top fertility clinic in Chicago. IVF1 – located in the Naperville Fertility Center – is a top fertility clinic in the Chicago metropolitan area offering a spa-like feel intertwined with friendly, caring, and experienced patient care. At IVF1, you will be invited into our offices and patient rooms with soft, soothing music entrenched in an appealing, calming color scheme.
Fertility Clinics in Chicago
A top fertility clinic in Illinois is a fully-licensed ambulatory surgical center with a state-of-the-art IVF laboratory. IVF1 – Illinois’s top fertility clinic – invites patients into a high-tech Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) environment focused entirely on successful infertility diagnosis and treatment. IVF1’s structural layout has been specially designed to enhance every patient’s comfort and relaxed state throughout the treatment process.
- Highly advanced technology
- Digital imaging
- Computerized records system
- Building-wide environmental control system
- Engineering for peak performance, comfort, and results
Renowned Chicago fertility specialist – Dr. Randy S. Morris – is the founder and medical director of IVF1.
- Morris is a leading fertility doctor in Chicago specializing in Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART)
- Morris is the leading provider of stellar ART for men and women in the Chicago regional area who are struggling with infertility
- Board certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility
- Board certified in obstetrics and gynecology
- Appointed Associate Clinical Professor of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of Illinois, School of Medicine
- Member – American Society of Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Member – Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI)
- Member – Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART)
- Member – Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- Member – American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
Chicago’s Top Fertility Clinic
IVF1 is conveniently located 30 miles from Chicago and serves outlying community areas, including:
West Chicago, Aurora, North Aurora, Lisle, Downers Grove, Hinsdale, Plainfield, Woodridge, Bowling Brook, Wheaton, Joliet, Orland Park, St. Charles, Elmhurst, Addison, Moline, Cress Hill, Oak Brook, Hill Stream, Lombard, and Elgin.
Click the icon below and download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.