There are many early signs of pregnancy commonly known by most women. However, there are other early signs of pregnancy you may not have heard through the grapevine. Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and Medical Director of IVF1 – has compiled some hidden signs of an early pregnancy to differential these symptoms from other medical conditions.
Signs of an Early Pregnancy
Here is a sampling of four unusual early signs of pregnancy that typically go unnoticed by most women:
- Changes in skin tone – smooth and radiant glow due to increased blood flow
- Fluctuation in mood – increased flow of estrogen and progesterone throughout the blood stream – similar to PMS symptoms
- Food aversions – gagging or dry heaving to the smell of foods you typically love
- Increased heart rate – from the onset of pregnancy, the heart rate increased between 10 to 15 beats per minute due to increased blood volume
- Peculiar, recurrent dreams – repeatedly dreaming about your mother or that you are pregnant
Some other early ignored symptoms of pregnancy are:
- Lower back aches
- Frequent urination
Common Signs of an Early Pregnancy
- A missed menstrual cycle – reported in approximately 29 percent of cases
- Nausea – reported in approximately 25 percent of cases
- Breast feel fuller and tender – reported in approximately 17 percent of cases
Spotting related to embryo implantation is sometimes considered a first sign of pregnancy, however, only about 3 percent of women report this condition.
Leading Fertility and Pregnancy Specialist
For over 20 years in the Chicagoland area, Dr. Randy S. Morris has provided patients struggling to have a baby with successful state-of-the-art fertility procedures. All procedures are performed within the comfort and warmth of IVF1’s state-of-the-art center in the brand new Naperville Fertility Center.
Guide To Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.