The best reviewed fertility specialist in Chicago – Dr. Randy S. Morris – has selflessly contributed his professional knowledge and skills to the revolutionary techniques offered in today’s field of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). Dr. Morris is the founder and medical director of IVF1, state-of-the-art fertility center in the brand new Naperville Fertility Center – only 30 miles from the Windy City.
Chicago Fertility Specialist
The hallmark of a prominent leader in the practice of ART is a fertility doctor who has been specializing in IVF for over 20 years. Dr. Morris is an infertility specialist and reproductive endocrinologist who has helped hundreds of women become pregnant via In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
Because of Dr. Morris’s efforts:
- Women in their low to mid-40s have greater opportunities to become first-time moms
- Women in their late 20s to mid-30s suffering from explained or unexplained infertility greatly their chances of conceiving
By the time a woman faces the IVF stage of infertility treatment, she has typically invested greatly in Intrauterine Insemination (IUI) treatments and fertility drugs.
- Realizing the financial stress inherent to those hopeful parents-to-be contemplating an IVF procedure, Dr. Morris strives to reduce the cost of IVF by using the latest in technology and the most cost-effective means of treatment
- Choose a loan program through Prosper Lending’s vast array of payment plans to alleviate your financial stress while undergoing fertility treatment at IVF1
- Lower overhead costs are passed on to patients
- Cost-effective infertility treatment are proven to be successful
- Insurance counseling and claims processing assistance is available
- Financial counseling, financial lending programs, and affordable payment plans are available to those patients who do not have insurance coverage for infertility treatment
Best Reviewed Fertility Specialist in Chicago
Discover how Dr. Randy S. Morris has earned his reputation for being the best reviewed fertility specialist in Chicago. You can read more about Dr. Randy Morris in the news and how his outstanding contributions to ART have made fertility treatment affordable. For over 20 years in the Chicagoland area, Dr. Morris has provided cost-effective and successful infertility treatment to 1000s of happy parents.
Guide To Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.