Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and medical director of IVF1 in Naperville – is nationally renowned for the vast array of fertility services he offers. Dr. Morris is only one of a few fertility specialists in the nation to offer embryoscopy – a superior method for diagnosing the cause of a miscarriage.
Naperville Fertility Effective and Affordable Treatments
The most effective and cost-efficient fertility treatments offered by Dr. Randy Morris include:
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Third Party IVF using donor eggs and
- Fertility Preservation using embryo freezing-cryopreservation
These cutting edge fertility treatments are proven methods of increasing a woman’s chances of conceiving a baby. Dr. Morris has successfully treated thousands of couples for their infertility for over 20 years.
IVF1 Naperville Fertility
IVF1 accepts payments for treatment through a reputable financing company serving the healthcare industry.
Prosper Healthcare Lending makes infertility treatment affordable.
- Simple interest loans
- No prepayment penalties
- No retroactive interest
- Long-term, low monthly payments to fit each patient’s individual budget
Best Naperville Fertility Specialist
Dr. Morris is has been practicing Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) since 1992 in the Chicago regional area. The Doctor is the leading provider of cutting edge fertility treatment services for men and women in Illinois.
- Morris is Board Certified in
- Infertility Treatment
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Morris is the Appointed Associate Clinical Professor of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of Illinois, School of Medicine
- Morris is the recipient of the President’s Award, Society for Gynecologic Investigation
- Morris is the recipient of the Practicing Physician Award, Pacific Coast Fertility Society
- Morris is an active and contributing member of prominent society memberships:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI)
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART)
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Read more about Randy Morris in the News
Discover What Makes Dr. Morris the Best Fertility Specialist in Naperville
Every Thursday afternoon, Dr. Randy Morris hosts the new weekly Infertility TV via YouTube to answer questions about infertility. For more information about your fertility Click the icon below and download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – for more information about your fertility treatment options.
Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris through a secured Infertility Video Consultation. Discover what makes Dr. Randy S. Morris the best fertility specialist in Naperville. Schedule your upcoming consultation today – call 630.357.6540.