Naperville Illinois IVF and Infertility
Naperville had a reputation as a city with an unusually high incidence of multiple pregnancy -twins, triplets etc. However, this does not appear to be factually based.
Almost all physicians in the area agree, if a patient is in need of infertility or IVF and she lives in the Naperville area, Dr. Morris is the one doctor to see. Like other communities, infertility treatment using fertility drugs presents the greatest risk for multiple pregnancy. We advise our patients about the risks of multiple pregnancy with various medications and with different therapies so they can make an informed choice.
Dr. Morris is a board certified reproductive endocrinologist (fertility specialist) and is on staff at a few hospitals in the area including Central DuPage Hospital and Edward Hospital.
Edward Hospital and Central DuPage Hospital are the locations where Dr. Morris performs most of his inpatient surgical procedures. Outpatient procedures are done exclusively at Naperville Fertility Center also located in Naperville.
We are very proud to have patients from all over the world come to Naperville to have their treatment with us. Below, we have provided some information about Naperville and some fun links.
Naperville has received various honors over the years:
- CNN/Money magazine voted Naperville one of best places to live
- Naperville students recently rated “tops” in Math and Science
- Naperville was recently voted “The #1 city in the U.S. to raise children (1997)
- Naperville was also named among the best places to retire in America (Money Magazine)
- Naperville was named among the top three best places to live in the Chicago area (Money Magazine)
- Home of the #1 Library system in the U.S. for 5 consecutive years (1999-2003)
- Named one of America’s “10 Best walking Towns” (Walking Magazine 1999)
- Naperville’s Ribfest has been Voted “Best Fest in the Midwest” Every year since 1992
While you are in Naperville for your infertility treatment, we encourage you to take advantage of all this wonderful town has to offer. A great place to start is the Downtown Naperville website.