IVF1 is a preeminent fertility clinic conveniently located only 30 miles from Chicago in the brand new, state-of-the-art Naperville Fertility Center. IVF1 has been chosen as the right fertility clinic for patients throughout Chicagoland for over 20 years. This is primarily because the environmental landscape of IVF1 has been specially designed to reduce the stressors patients typically undergo throughout their struggle to have a baby.
Fertility Clinic in Chicago
IVF1 was founded by Dr. Randy S. Morris over 20 years ago. Today, IVF1 provides top rated Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) medical services, including:
- Embryoscopy – a superior method for the evaluation of the cause of miscarriage
- Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- In Vitro Maturation (IVM) – a revolutionary varied protocol of IVF in which immature eggs are harvest and matured in vitro
- Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Fertility Preservation – egg freezing and embryo cryopreservation
State-of-the-Art Chicago Fertility Clinic
Imagine a high-tech fertility center having a spa-like feel intertwined with friendly, caring, and experienced patient care. IVF1’s welcoming environment invites patients with soft, soothing music and an appealing, calming color scheme to enhance your relaxed state throughout your fertility treatment experience.
- Licensed State-of-the-Art Surgery Center
- Warm and Welcoming Patient Rooms and Offices
- Highly Advanced IVF Laboratory
- Computerized Medical Records System
- Digital Imaging
- Building-Wide Environmental Control System
- Engineered for Peak Performance, Comfort, and Results
IVF1 was founded by Dr. Randy S. Morris over 20 years ago. Today, IVF1 provides premier Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) medical services within its brand new, state-of-the-art facility. Dr. Randy S. Morris has provided patients with cost-effective fertility treatment services throughout the Chicagoland since 1992. All procedures are performed within the comfort and warmth of IVF1’s brand new facility in the Naperville Fertility Center.
ASRM Nurse Certification
IVF1 is only 1 of 20 fertility clinics in the nation to have a nursing staff recognized by the American Society for Reproductive Medicine. IVF1’s experienced nurses have successfully passed the ASRM’s rigorous Nurse Certificate Course in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. IVF1 is the only Chicago area fertility clinic to have earned such recognition.
Guide to Fertility Treatment
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your fertility treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.