Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and medical director of IVF1 located in the brand new, state-of-art Naperville Fertility Center – wants to help you through the financial challenges of IVF treatment. The expected costs of a conventional In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) cycle ranges between $20,000 and $25,000, excluding fertility medication expenses. There are several ancillary procedures to IVF implemented to enhance the chances for a successful pregnancy costing between $1,000 and $2,500 – for example – Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD).
Expected IVF Costs
IVF costs tends to be the highest stressor factor for patients struggling to have a baby. To reduce financial anxieties, Dr. Randy Morris has made it his mission to spearhead affordable IVF services. Reduced financial pressure increases a patient’s chances of pregnancy.
Common Costs Associated with IVF
- Fresh In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) Cycle with Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) = $25,000
- Third Party Egg Donor IVF Cycle = $20,000 to $25,000 depending upon known or anonymous donor
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) = $2,500 for testing up to 4 embryos, with a cost of $250 for each embryo thereafter
- Fertility Medications for a fresh IVF cycle = $3,000 to $5,000
Financing IVF Treatment Costs
Prosper Healthcare Lending is renowned for successfully financing IVF treatment costs. This industry recognized commercial lender makes IVF treatment affordable through simple interest loans. There are no prepayment penalties and no retroactive interest. You will be offered a long-term loan with low monthly payments to fit your budget.
- Anyone can submit an application online
- Use any mobile device to apply 24/7
- Fast, easy and convenient
- No risk processing
- Not a credit card
- Finance complete IVF costs
- Finance fertility medication
- Finance up to $100,000 over 84 months
Optimal loan programs available through Prosper Healthcare Lending will reduce your financial stress over the high costs associated with IVF treatment.
- Standard Credit Program
- Loan Amount: $2,000 to $35,000
- APR Range: 5.99% to 36.00%
- Exceptional Credit Program
- Loan Amount: $15,000 to $100,000
- APR Range: 5.99% to 11.99%
Celebrated IVF Treatment Provider at an Affordable Cost
Dr. Randy S. Morris – founder and Medical Director of IVF1 – has been specializing in IVF treatment for over 20 years. IVF1 is a cutting edge IVF treatment facility having a spa-like atmosphere intertwined with friendly, experienced, and individualized patient care.
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment – and discover your most affordable IVF treatment options. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.