The best facilities for egg freezing in Chicago must be designed to offer state-of-the-art oocyte cryopreservationservices at an affordable cost. Located only 30 miles from Chicago in the brand new Naperville Fertility Center, IVF1 is an ultra high-tech facility encompassed within a spa-like atmosphere providing professional and individualized patient care. You will be invited into a calming environment offering soothing music and an appealing color scheme.
Egg Freezing Using Cutting Edge Vitrification
Vitrification is a cutting edge method of freezing eggs after they have been surgically retrieved via In Vitro Fertilization (IVF). A cryoprotectant is used to protect the biological tissues in the egg from ice crystalization damage before the egg is immediately plunged directly into liquid nitrogen. The vitrification process significantly increases the survival rate of eggs after the thawing process. Pregnancy success rates have been increased through the process of vitrification at IVF1, according the Dr. Randy S. Morris.
At IVF1, the egg freezing process entails:
- The stimulation of a woman’s ovaries with hormones to produce several eggs
- The harvesting of these eggs from the woman’s ovaries via surgical retrieval
- The eggs are frozen through the vitrification process and cryopreserved in a controlled laboratory setting
- The eggs are frozen until the woman decides to start her family
- The future thawing and fertilization of these eggs to produce viable embryos
- The ultimate transfer of the viable embryos into the woman’s uterus in order to achieve pregnancy
- After retrieval, the eggs are frozen through the vitrification process and cryopreserved in a controlled laboratory setting.
Celebrated Egg Freezing Facility in Chicago
IVF1 provides preeminent Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART). Spearheaded by Board Certified Endocrinologist and Fertility Specialist – Dr. Randy S. Morris – IVF1 is comprised of a team of top notch embryologists, lab technicians, and nurse practitioners specializing in ART.
- Licensed State-of-the-Art Surgery Center
- Warm and Welcoming Patient Rooms and Offices
- Highly Advanced IVF Laboratory
- Computerized Medical Records System
- Digital Imaging
- Building-Wide Environmental Control System
- Engineered for Peak Performance, Comfort, and Results
- High Level Air Filtration
- High Quality Materials
- Intelligent Laboratory Layout
- Peak Performance
- Calm, Comfort, Care
Discover the Best Egg Freezing Facilities in Chicago
Click the icon below to download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris – Guide to Fertility Treatment. Discover the best egg freezing facilities in Chicago today. Long distance patients can consult with Dr. Morris via a secured Online Video Consultation. Call IVF1 today for a consultation with Dr. Morris at 630.357.6540.