The best fertility center in Chicago is one providing cutting edge Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) services at an affordable cost. The medical landscape of IVF1 – located in the brand new Naperville Fertility Center – has been designed to reduce the physical, emotional, mental, and financial stress you are experiencing during your journey to have a baby.
Best Fertility Center in Chicago
IVF1 is a high-tech fertility center having a spa-like atmosphere intertwined with friendly, experienced, and individualized patient care. You will be invited into a calming environment encompassing soothing music and an appealing color scheme. IVF1’s ambience has been scientifically designed to reduce your stress and enhance your chances of getting pregnant.
- Licensed State-of-the-Art Surgery Center
- Warm and Welcoming Patient Rooms and Offices
- Highly Advanced IVF Laboratory
- Computerized Medical Records System
- Digital Imaging
- Building-Wide Environmental Control System
- Engineered for Peak Performance, Comfort, and Results
- High Level Air Filtration
- High Quality Materials
- Intelligent Laboratory Layout
IVF1’s state-of-the art fertility center is located 30 miles from Chicago and is a fully licensed Illinois ambulatory surgical center uniquely focused on the treatment of infertility and successful reproduction.
- Peak Performance
- Calm, Comfort, Care
- Increased Pregnancy Success Results
IVF1 Fertility Center
IVF1 was founded by Dr. Randy S. Morris and he remains the center’s Medical Director today. Dr. Morris has enjoyed a dramatic increase in pregnancy success rates since the opening of IVF1’s brand new facility in the Naperville Fertility Center.
- Dr. Morris is has been practicing Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) since 1992 in the Chicago regional area
- Dr. Morris is the leading provider of top-notch fertility treatment services for men and women in Chicago
- Dr. Morris is Board Certified in
- Infertility Treatment
- Reproductive Endocrinology
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Dr. Morris is the Appointed Associate Clinical Professor of the Division of Reproductive Endocrinology at the University of Illinois, School of Medicine
- Dr. Morris is the recipient of the President’s Award, Society for Gynecologic Investigation
- Dr. Morris is the recipient of the Practicing Physician Award, Pacific Coast Fertility Society
- Dr. Morris is an active and contributing member of prominent society memberships:
- American Society for Reproductive Medicine (ASRM)
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (SREI)
- Society for Assisted Reproductive Technologies (SART)
- Society of Laparoendoscopic Surgeons (SLS)
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG)
- Read more about Randy Morris in the News
For over 20 years, Dr. Morris has provided patients with the highest quality Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART) health care. Dr. Morris and the knowledgeable fertility specialists and nursing staff at IVF1 will carefully and compassionately guide you through your struggle with infertility.
IVF1 Fertility Center Patient Convenience
For patient convenience throughout the state of Illinois, Dr. Morris is affiliated with:
- Central DuPage Hospital
- Edward Hospital
- Bolingbrook Hospital
- 900 North Surgical Center in Chicago, IL
- Downers Grove Surgical Center
- The Center for Surgery
- Naperville Illinois IVF and Surgery
- Society for Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
Preeminent Fertility Care in Chicago
IVF1 provides a resolute determination in the practice and success of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART).
- IVF1 is comprised of a team of top notch embryologists, lab technicians, and nurse practitioners specializing in ART
- IVF1 provides the best fertility treatment services through compassionate care and a state-of-the-art laboratory
- IVF1’s supportive, caring, and professional staff strives to provide individualized infertility treatment for every patient
Chicago Fertility Treatment
IVF1 in the Naperville Fertility Center is renowned as being Chicago’s best infertility treatment facility providing a vast array of testing methods, surgery techniques, procedures, and fertility preservation options. IVF1 is accredited by the American Association for Accreditation of Ambulatory Surgery Facilities (AAAASF).
Comprehensive Infertility Testing and Surgical Procedures
- Ovarian Reserve Tests
- AMH levels Assess Ovarian Reserve
- Antral Follicle Count
- Clomid Challenge Test
- Ovarian Volume Assessment
- HSG – Hysterosalpingogram
- HSN – Hysterosonogram
- Embryoscopy – Fetoscopy
- Infertility Ultrasounds
- Progesterone Testing
- Chromosome Analysis
- Cervical Mucus
- Male Factory Infertility
State-of-the-Art Reproductive Procedures
- IUI – Intrauterine Insemination or Artificial Insemination – Known and donor sperm
- IVF – In Vitro Fertilization – Patient’s eggs or donor eggs and/or donor sperm
- PGD – Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis – Gender Selection
- Egg (oocyte) Freezing
- Embryo Freezing and Cryopreservation
- SoldierCryo – Military Fertility Preservation Program
The College of American Pathologists (CAP) Accredited Laboratory
IVF1’s ambulatory surgical center boasts a College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited laboratory. IVF1’s laboratory provides the most advanced IVF laboratory services in the state of Illinois.
- The CAP Laboratory Accreditation Program is a one of a kind internationally recognized program that conducts routine inspections with CAP’s own team of laboratory professionals.
- These inspections ensure compliance with all laws and professional standards of care in the medical industry.
- CAP goes far beyond regulatory compliance and helps IVF1 achieve the highest standards of excellence.
Nationally Recognized Fertility Center
At IVF1, Dr. Morris has comprised a nursing staff of fertility specialists. IVF’s nursing staff is 1 of 20 in the nation to be recognized as an ASRM Nursing Center of Excellence. ASRM is the acronym for the American Society for Reproductive Medicine.
ASRM offers its Nursing Center of Excellence recognition to only those centers – like IVF1 – having experienced nurses who are able to pass its rigorous Nurse Certificate Course in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. No other Chicago area fertility center nursing staffs have been recognized as an ASRM Nursing Center of Excellence.
ASRM’s Symbol of Nursing Excellence is key to assisting hopeful parents-to-be choose a fertility center for treatment of their infertility. The nursing staff at IVF1 recognize the importance of advanced continuing education in providing the highest standard of care to patients struggling with infertility.
Financing Fertility Treatments
As a quality provider of Assisted Reproductive Technology (ART), IVF1:
- Fully informs patients about their treatment options and projected costs and expenses, such as procedure service fees and fertility medication costs.
- Ensures that all patients are fully informed about treatment costs and expenses.
- Discusses all payment programs that the clinic provides to make treatment affordable.
- Provides assistance in exploring all infertility insurance coverage and benefits for patients, as well as helping with the processing of claims filings.
- Reviews the costs and expenses of any considered medical treatment after insurance coverage is exhausted including deductibles, co-payments, and co-insurance.
IVF1 accepts healthcare financing through a reputable financing company serving the healthcare industry. Prosper Healthcare Lending makes infertility treatment affordable through simple interest loans – no prepayment penalties and no retroactive interest – offering long-term low monthly payments to fit each patient’s individual budget.
Best Fertility Center in Chicago
Discover the best and affordable fertility treatment options at IVF1 in Chicago. Dr. Randy Morris invites you to meet with him personally at the Naperville Fertility Center. You can also consult with Dr. Morris through a secured Infertility Video Consultation.
To schedule a consultation, please call 630.357.6540 – or – click the icon below and download a recently published eBook by Dr. Randy Morris for more information about fertility treatment options.